Installing a custom shed onto a property can result in added storage space, improved access to gardening tools, as well as rejuvenated curbside appeal. Gone are the days when homeowners had to rely on rickety old sheds to store their items now that companies like Custom Sheds Unlimited are available with complete delivery and setup services.
Let’s take a look at a few different questions you should ask yourself before purchasing your next custom outdoor shed.
Focus on the Features
A storage shed is just a storage shed, right? Well, not exactly when you have Custom Sheds Unlimited by your side. Focused on establishing dynamic solutions for your specific storage needs, it can be easy to design the shed that is right for you. Start by focusing on extra features that might help you get more out of your shed.
Here are a few potential features that you can incorporate into your shed’s design:
- Custom Windows & Shutters
- Extended Porch
- Interior Loft
- Extended Walls (7ft, 8ft, 12ft)
- Custom Door (Barn, Garage)
Whether you want a shed that doubles as a workshop or simply a storage area for your backyard items, find the right features to maximize your storage and emphasize your needs. Work with a technician to discuss your ideal installation and find out which features work best for you.
Floor, Siding & Wall Materials
The construction of a durable shed requires a focus on the materials used therein. Traditionally, sheds come in wood, plastic, or metal. Custom Sheds Unlimited focuses on utilizing only the highest-quality materials and finishes available.
Let’s highlight the key advantages of each style.
- Metal — Simple framework coupled with minimal maintenance creates a solid purchasing option for most backyards. However, metal sheds will corrode/rust over time.
- Wood — Higher in maintenance than a metal or plastic shed, wood sheds offer flexibility in design and finishing material. Custom Sheds Unlimited uses tongue & groove flooring which is free of knots and possessed of moisture-resistant resin.
- Plastic — Plastic-coated sheds minimize maintenance while maximizing affordability. Plastic sheds with urethane siding come with a 50-year limited warranty to underscore their longevity.
All sheds crafted by Custom Sheds Unlimited utilizes T&G Engineered Panels, featuring exceptional strength to provide a flatter and more stable floor. Moisture resistant and available in nearly unlimited colors, your shed can look the way that you want!
DIY vs. Professional Installation
While sheds don’t pose nearly the same construction difficulties as a traditional building, it can still be nice to have a professional install your building for you. A professional installer like Custom Sheds Unlimited will provide each client with access to a host of benefits including:
- Free Delivery & Set-up
- 5 Year Warranty / Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Buy Or Rent + No Credit Checks!
Contact Custom Sheds Unlimited today!